Setting up a Sangoma Phone
How to Factory Reset
Press the Menu button. Press the "*" key 3 times and then press and hold the "X" key for 10 seconds. The phone will factory reset and reboot.
How to Locate the Phone's IP Address
Config button → Status → Information → IPv4
*Inputting this ip address into your web browser's web address field will give you access to the web configuration interface of the phone.
Default Username = admin
Default Password = admin
Sangoma Phone SIP Registration
Once logged into the phone's web interface, go to Account → Basic.
Here you can register a SIP line with the following settings:
- Account Active = Yes
- Primary SIP Server = customer.freevoicepbx.com
(replace customer with actual subdomain)
- SIP Transport = UDP
- Label = the name you want to show on the phone
- SIP User ID = extension number
- Authenticate ID = extension number
- Authenticate Password = extension's "secret"
(located under Device Options of the Extension's page on the PBX Admin Portal)