Assigning Agents To Queues
- Login to your Freevoice Call Center system as an administrator.
- Mouse over PBX and click PBX Setup.
- Select Queues from the menu on the left side of the page.
- Select the specific queue from the list on the right side of the page.
- Find the agents that you will be assigning to this queue in the unassigned members table.
Agents will display an A prefix before the number in the agent column.
For example agent 200 would display as A200.
Move these agents to the assigned table by clicking the plus icon next to the agent, or clicking each agent to highlight them and then clicking the Add Selected button.
- Agents should now display in the Assigned table.
- Save the Queue. (using S.A.C - Submit, Apply, Continue)